Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am down with fever last wed... dunno wat happen... doc say could be virus from outside brought in by my parents... mummy is so upset n wish me well soon...

doc gave me a tablet to inset into my buttocks... I was too tired to shout or too engrossed by the toy daddy was showing me when it happen. There was no pain.

My fever finally subsided by Fri but I was still taking the medicine. but mummy could still hear my throat like got phelgm. so still taking antibiotics.

I am 20 months now... I am speaking quite alot of words too. I also like to talk to my mum, ah ma and gong gong over the phone.

Today all of us went out including my little sister. I actually finish the home-cooked porridge. We will at Great World City foodcourt. I like there as there is a play theme (kids corner) there. There are other kids there and I like to watch them play.

However we didn't walk much as mei mei needs her milk liao and mei mei dun wan to drink mi mi directly.... so we head back home. mummy and daddy say prob bring me come another time. also can see any toys to buy for their fren's bb boy.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!