Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today I am back to my happy self! Mummy is so relieved.

Early in the morn, we went to Tiong Bahru mkt to buy meat, seafood n vegi for this week. Then we head to macdonald @ west coast for our breakfast. I ate my bread and also pancakes. I also drank the apple juice. This was my first time drinking from a packet drink! haha. I learned how to drink from the straw from cc... so guess I actually learn some thing from school.

After eating, we went for a walk around the park and I get to play at the playground. Intially I was abit afraid of the sand but after reassuration, I ventured out and keep walking non-stop. The heat is on but I didn't bother about the persiration...




I like to walk up and down the slopes walk which is found in the park too. I hope I will be returning soon to play again.

In the afternoon, as promised, my parents brought me to Great world city... This time I get to "shop" we went to Mothers work and I play with a gor gor there. I play with the cars and everything there... haha.



I was walking around the whole shopping mall, running at times. I also sit on those rides. Then we went Ben n Jerry for ice creams... I eat bread while my parents eat the ice cream haha... dun get me wrong... it becos I decline the icecreams...

Pic below... hear no evil... keke


Cheeky Me...

Then I went back home to eat my dinner. While on my way home, I slept cos I was v tired after all the walking.

P.S: mummy found out that I am really jealous of mei mei. Each time she carrys her, I would walk over and get attention by making noises. I look at mei mei and want to beat her... but mummy reassure that she still loves me. I had been noti boy ;p but I dun admit.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!