Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today is my pa pa birthday... Happy birthday!! 

We went mkt early in the morning as tomorrow gonna go to Hort park for some bb event.

We went vivo city for shopping and dinner. I was smiling away at strangers and happily shake hands with other children at the mall. 

I was my mischievous self and I hit my hand on the table and claimed my hand hurts... silly me rgt? but mummy and daddy is so amused by me that I make their day.

We didn't get back home till about 11 p.m.... exceptional case since I should be sleepin by 9 p.m

will post some photos soon.

P.S: my lovely parents decided to let me stay at home next week. They might take me out of school for the time being. They cited that I am a little upset and quiet these days...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!