Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last sunday mummy brought us to Toyrus as promised.... It was already late by the time we left house as I was taking my nap...

As mummy was rushing to watch the STAR awards, after Toyrus (vivo) she started walking towards the lift (one besides Toyrus), I ask her why she walking that direction...

mummy: go buy food (she actually wanted to go home watch star awards... i knoe... hehe)
me: heh? why you go toilet buy food?
mummy laugh n say: no lar , i walking towards lift, then go buy food then go home lor...

haaa see wan to bluff me... hahaha but anyway I enjoy my time at Toyrus... thxs mummy!

I also got hair cut there n auntie gel my hair like a super star... hahaha mummy, I am a star liao y u still wanna watch some more? ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!