Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yesterday I told mummy what happen in class...

"mummy, ** (name) run away, run and teacher scold him"
"I take away the vegetable and meat, I dun wan to eat..."
"Teacher help me cut the paper and I paste on the basket"
"Teacher read story books to us"
"Teacher feed ** (name) "

I also demonstrate how teacher tell me whenever auntie come to pick me... mummy laugh...

She always say "Jasper u going back now, take your bag"... hehe

Yesterday I complain to mummy my legs are tired after all the walking around the house... keke

I also sang song that I learn yesterday. The apple song... give two away and I have none... haa
wanted mummy to film video via iphone and I see.

I also tell mummy my chinese name and also point to various parts of my body in chinese. Mummy looks happy as I have never really done this before. I normally say English .... hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!