Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mummy n daddy scold me alot this week for being

*noti
*stubborn
*selfish

I also dun knoe what happen to me, maybe I just wanna get their attention... mummy wants to find out how I fare in school.

she been worried too cos I really behave v badly, bully mei mei till she cry, push her purposely, give her stuff she do not want...

Yesterday middle of nite, I woke mummy up too as I wanted to take my panda under the bed... I whine n fail to tell mummy and cause mummy frustration... She couldn't sleep after tat :(

n mummy dun allow me to anyhow take tissue liao. It either tissue or mummy... I chose mummy la...

But I know mummy still love me cos each time I ack my mistakes, she will give me a hug...

P.S I always tell mummy mei mei is noti too! I know mummy will scold her if she make mistakes too but somehow I also wan her to be punish ;p

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!