Friday, April 23, 2010

Our first attempt at making cookies

Mummy took half day yesterday to bring me n mei mei see doc. She picked me up earlier after my nap time.

Then after that, we went back home and I tell mummy that I wanted to make cookies. Mummy told me lets make and to my excitement, she get ready all the stuff

We 3 then take turns to add the ingredients and mix well. Then we make the dough soft and sticky together.

Then mummy ask us to help by putting the smaller dough onto individual paper "cups". Then mummy help to put into the oven and we waited 10 min... n nice smelling aroma came nxt... yummy.. there r choc chips on it.

I ate a few and of cos rem to drink water after that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!