Monday, June 2, 2008

On Sunday morning, actually wanted to go Tiong Bahru mkt but ended up in IMM cos it looked like it going to rain...

I have a fun time at IMM too, get to "shop" and walk alot as usual.

Today got a few incidents with strangers... 1 actually is not so a stranger but I seen her v few times only. She wanted to carry me but I quickly run away after smiling... I also shake my head...

However, I got caught by surprise by a middle aged lady who came up to me. At first she sayang my head, then suddenly she gave a kiss on my head! oops!

Then at mothercare marina square, mummy bought many t-shirts for me. There, got 1 caucasian wanted to befriend me and say I very cute... I still remain shy cos mummy say I need to be wary of strangers.

Then finally on way home, another foreigner actually wanted to take photo of me walking around, I noticed and quickly walked away. phew!

By the time I reached home, I was so tired that I dozed off in the car. I slept until around 11 p.m when I got woken up... prob I was hungry and so I drank my milk and KO...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!