Saturday, June 28, 2008

It was mama visit to gynae today. All is well... mei mei is growing and doc ask to see her in a week time to check the cervix liao. Mummy then went to buy durian puffs from 4 seasons... she share the treat with me... yummy!

Then we went to IMM. I saw a merry go round ride but in the form of cars outside the banquet. There was a green car available and I sat inside taking the wheel...



Then the girl got off the red car and I decided to sit there and ask mama to help me. When I went in, I notice the car interior full of noodles and say dirty dirty eee.... hehe mama was amused and quickly get me out.

See my disgusted look...



We also went Diaso where I get to walk and then explore things. I happened to see a ball and started throwing. In the end, my parents stop me and brought me to the water playground to play.

Though it is not my first time there, it was def first time playing in it since I started walking. It was real fun (I play for about 20 min) and I hope I can play sometime again soon.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!