Sunday, June 22, 2008

It was raining this morning and we thought it will be a wet day today. Anyway, luckily it finally stopped.

My parents went to plaza singapura to meet their uni frens. We went to starhub too to see/enquiry cable tv packages. While we at counter, I wanted to take a pen and then I try to "write". Then the sales lady came and say she needs the pen back and mummy take it from me. I cried v loudly as it was being snatched from me and the sales lady had no choice but to give me a highlighter... mummy say I am a terror... hahha

After our lunch (I ate my own porridge - quite big bowl and also mummy food again! somemore got chilli one. Then eat some more biscuits and mummy friends remark y I am still eating after my meal... haha mummy say to keep me occupied while she is eating... oh...), we head down to Minds cafe. I was tired and napped there. I was woken up by the noises of people playing games. But I was brave and never cried and looked around.

While the adults are playing board games, I was playing with my cars. I even "steal" and eat one cracker from the basket... when mummy caught me eating, it was already in my mouth! yummy!


I also get to carry my small haversack (see above) but later I find too heavy liao (I look so ko lian rgt?)... then I ask daddy to take out for me. Generally mummy is quite pleased with my performance today as I didn't try to roam out of the table area...

After the 2 hours there, we bid farewell to my parents friend and head down to Excelsior hotel. We are eating buffet dinner with Ah Ma and Ah Gong. It was a post father day celebration.

As the time was still early, we went to Funan centre and walked around. I was very happy walking around and following pa pa, as I keep calling pa pa.

We went book shop and some computer shops. We stayed the longest in book shop where I can walk around and feel the books... hehe I keep saying "books" and screamed in delight. Mummy keep telling me to keep my volume low... she scare the salesgirl scold or even chase us away... but i didn't mess the place... I just walked and screamed. And some people smiled at me too.

At 6.30 p.m, we head back to the hotel to River City restaurant. It was an old building. And you know wat? Just learnt that mummy once got lost in this hotel before! when she was v young, she came with her uncle family and hers. Then she was playing some game machines at the lobby with her cousins... suddenly when she stopped playing, nobody was around. She panicked but thought of car park... she was thinking if she returned to car park and waited at the car, then should be fine... my mummy clever right? My Ah Ma say tat time maybe she was 5 yrs old.

But when she go to the car park, she found the 2 cars gone!! She broke down and cried cos the last help was gone... luckily a kind lobby manager took pity and console my mum... in the end my Ah Ma came back and took her home. They had expected my grand uncle to fetch her in their car while my grand uncle thought the other way... so in the end, they head down to next destination. When reached and they count the kids, it didn't tally and then they realised it mummy!

So funny... anyway, mummy dun wanna me lost this time ;p
My granduncle also so qiao just flew home from China and so joined us for dinner too. He gave mei mei a gift from China.

I ate rice and the meat and veg from the buffet table as well. I was given my bowl to learn how to self feed too. I was very preoccupied in chewing and handling my own bowl that I forgot to whine ;p

I also get to feed mummy and daddy - so happy about my achievement. Though sometimes I use my hands to eat...

I also walked alot there with Ah Gong and Ah Ma...

By the time I reached home, it was rather late but I am very happy. Going to have my milk now and take koon... good nite... oops... forgot that I will brush teeth too...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!