Saturday, June 21, 2008

Today we went market again to buy items to cook for the week...

Then when reach home, I got hair cut by my mum. I was rather guai as I sat on pa pa's lap while cutting my hair. Now I feel lighter... hehe

We also went vivo and harbourfront. We went there to collect an infant car carrier for mei mei at mothercare. Pa pa also get a new limited edition tanned hello kitty for mummy for her birthday present next month. I was amazed by how the kitty got stuffed with the cotton wool and dressing up. However I still not quite interested in stuffed toys even when daddy give me choose.

I am more interested in the pants (doll pants) and took it off the shelf and walked around the shop of cos... mummy say cannot bring out.

Mummy kitty also got a birth cert.
Photo below: kiddy ride outside mothercare with mummy...

Dinner time we went to Anchorpoint where mummy and daddy also got their hair cut. I also get to eat some of mummy food, though I bring my home cooked food liao.

Tomorrow looking forward to outing with my parents. Pan pan auntie on off day tomorrow.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!