Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nowadays I know how to choose my style... I get to choose shoes to wear.

I also dare to wear my cap when everyone say I look handsome with it. I look at the mirror and smile. I very vain rgt?

let u see how vain i am.... still wearing my cars watch even when sleeping... keke



This week I started planting kisses on mummy tummy (mei mei) when mummy ask me... I must be good to mei mei... can't wait for her arrival...

some new words I learn to speak if I haven't record earlier:
1) take it
2) cat
3) truck
4) cake
5) sit
6) shoe
7) drop
8) pea
9) book
10) bang
11) throw
12) knock (I purposely knock my head and then I will touch the area and say "knock!")
13) ball
14) stop
15) move
16) walk
17) wet
18) Bed
19) bowl
20) pull
21) where
22) read

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!