Saturday, January 26, 2008

All I want for CNY is my two front teeth...

Ah ha!

I finally feel my two front teeth coming out! Cause me so much agony and pain and forced me no appetite to finish my milk.

It is in time for CNY where I can eat more things and my bd cake! hahaha

Today, mummy and daddy bring me out to meet their friends. There is another little boy called Xavier and he is 18 months old. He is older than me by 7 months and he can walk already. He play with me and I am very happy to play with him. We both jumped, screamed and laughed together. Thinking of this, mummy say I having a new sibling soon and hope I can play with him or her soon!

A video of me playing with Xavier:



P.S: I got my pay check for being stand-in bb for similac commercial finally!

Time for party ;p

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!