Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yo mummy just called me and say I was shortlisted for the Today Health and Wellness BB contest for the category "Most Enchanted Smile". She didn't expect to be selected as the first few times she tried to send my picture, the emails kept bouncing back.

Then she finally managed to submit the photo on Monday afternoon with no error. The reason for the error was because the inbox received too many entries and couldn't cope.

This morning the mediacorp lady called mummy and tell her the good news. So please give your support to me tomorrow at Expo. I'm be there at noon. Thank you :)

So far, without counting those website pictures contests, I have joined three contests, first is the mediacorp most talented bb which I didn't make it (expected as no talent displayed haha)(somemore must pay for contest), second one is for similac commercial which I was first runner up (no need to pay but must go for audition keke), the third is this lor (free! hahaha just send email) Mummy say I not bad after all... she dun join these type of contests so she let me join ;p

see how my luck tomolo... bye!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!