Friday, January 25, 2008

Hi! I didn't won the contest, only got a goodie bag. I was too amazed by the lights and everything there to notice that I am on stage and must smile! hehe... yes just an excuse. anyway, mummy got the feeling that I didn't want to get the $ hahaha.

Me before the contest starts:



On Stage:


Later tat evening, we went parkway parade where mummy go and see where to blow my balloons with helium for my birthday party. Found the place and then shop around. I was very happy and keep smiling at strangers as well my Ah Ma, my mum and pan pan auntie.

I was fascinated by some kids playing with some computer games that is flashed onto the floor just at the entrance. I just smile while they are busying stamping their foot on the floor. Can't wait to walk!


was rather late when I reach home. got to sleep now. tata!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!