Saturday, January 5, 2008

I didn't realise that I could actually stand without support....

I was trying to hold a toy with one hand, then suddenly I let go of the other hand (holding on the side of play yard) to grab this toy too. After a while I notice I standing! but I quickly use one hand to grab the side of the play yard again...

Today also got updates on the tvc shot on this coming Tuesday. Think it will be a long day. The other bb and me will be there from mid afternoon to evening... Will get to see Zoe Tay...

Also learn from mummy that the client love one of my bb pictures and have decided to put them in the photo album in the TVC. Wow Cool!

Also heard that I may be the shooting afterall if the other bb is cranky lateron. But they will shoot my hands and legs lor... Look like stuntman :p

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!