Sunday, January 6, 2008

Today I nearly made mummy cry. I woke up from my nap and she feed me water. Then pan pan auntie came in to the room and went out. I cried and want pan pan auntie. Mummy was very sad and thot I dun like her....

But actually I poo poo! hehe feeling so uncomfortable and need pan pan auntie to wash my bottom... then mummy give me a smile...

We later went to Chinatown to do some CNY shopping. All of us managed to buy clothes for CNY. Mummy also bought a few pyjamas for me. The CNY stalls are still not open yet but nevertheless, we also stroll down the streets to see see. I doze off at about 8 and then got up at 8.45 p.m

Mummy bought a nursery rhyme cd for me just now and play it in the car when we are heading home. Mummy thot it wasn't so good. But after one song, I clap my hands. She was chocked but glad that I enjoy it.

Tonight couldn't sleep cos guess I slept a while at 8 just now... Keep wanting to play with the adults. Mummy say I noti boi...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!