Saturday, January 12, 2008

My First Trip To the Bird Park

Wow! Today Daddy is finally bringing us to the bird park. They know that I like to see birds and so decided to bring me go. We nearly didn't go as the sky turns suddenly dark. Nevertheless, it was passing cloud and so we ended going at about 9 plus after breakfast.

We reached there at abt 10 a.m and managed to catch the hawks show. I was actually sleeping when I reached there, but once at the show, I woke up and was amazed by the display and the birds flying. I saw the eagles and owls and was so excited after a while. I clapped my hands when it was time to applause.

After the show, we headed to the penguins exhibition when it is their feeding time. I was very happy with all the kids. Enjoy watching them eating fish and diving.

We then walked round the bird park and see more birds like parrots. We also managed to see the birds and buddies show. I prefer watching flying birds than flamingoes... haha so I really enjoyed those shows where the birds fly here and there.

I also took my lunch there. After the trip to bird park, I was so exhausted that I slept while my family went to Jurong Point to eat lunch. Think I slept for at least an hour plus... hahaha.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!