Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

It has been a long busy week... and now it is year 2008!

Mummy and daddy are busy sleeping now. Later will be going to Ah Ma House for Popiah.

Yesterday we went to mummy's friend house for a new year count down gathering. It was my first attempt to stay over at another place other than my Ah Ma and my own house. It was very difficult as I was so curious to see the surroundings and I prefer my play pen. Nevertheless, after much coaxing, I manage to sleep at 11 p.m.

Anyway, we have a fun time and all the adults play with me. I was very happy. This morning, we also went to eat breakfast together. I had biscuits.

Btw, this is a clip of me blowing bubbles if you do not know what it meant earlier ;p


No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!