Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Encounter With Ah Jie

Hi yesterday was a tired but exciting day. It was the day of the TVC (Similac Commercial). I was there early and got to see all the lights and cameras. Then I met the hero bb, Philson. We later changed into a blue romper. Mine was a little loose as they couldn't get my size.

Me below. Me and Philson (below right)


I saw Zoe Tay. She was very pretty in person. The cameras started rolling and Philson have to crawl towards Zoe. After watching a few NGs, I started to feel tired and actually doze off.

When I woke up, I actually saw Zoe stroking my face! hehe I was shocked and then smiled.
Then I got to drink my milk. Thereafter Philson had to do some more shots and I could hear him crying. I heard that there will be one scene which they will change cos he didn't manage to do the scene happily. Acting is really tough. I was lucky to be the standby bb, not to be subjected to so much pressure. I just carried on playing with the toys. There was one scene which later Zoe play and hug me but think the scene will be cut. But anyway, I managed to get so close to her is a achievement... Zoe even feed me biscuits... hehe

Even when I accidentally vomitted saliva onto her hand, she also say nevermind as she has kids herself. I find her with no airs.

I was later told to see if I could calm Philson down by playing with him at the shooting scene but he was really tired cos he didn't get the rest.

Zoe left after all the shots that require her were made and they have reviewed.

Then when it came to one shoot which involve the hand gribbing the side of the wall. They ask me to act and let Philson rest. I gamely tried and realised it's not easy. The lights are very bright and hot after some time plus no air-con. I started to perspire and get restless after a while. Then I was told to rest.

After a while, we tried again and this time it is a success and everyone cheered and say I was clever boi... :)

After that, I was allowed to leave too. I was glad cos I was really very hungry by now. It was 7 p.m already.

Poor Philson (he was sleeping when I left) still had to finish up some acts like crawling to the camera smiling broadly. I am not sure what time they left but I guess he will be more tired than me.

We left to have dinner outside at the Botanical Gardens and after that, I slept. By the time I reach home, I was so drowsy and drink my milk and sleep again till this morning...

P.S: watch out for my hand on the wall in the TVC... guess it may come out in Feb. v precious shot ah ;p

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!